How To Embrace Your Quirky Side and Thrive
We all have quirks. Maybe you collect vegetables shaped like movie stars or love to recite Old Norse poetry. Discover more freedom by learning to accept yourself and the idiosyncrasies that make you special.
Benefits of Embracing Your Quirky Side
1. Live authentically. You can make your own decisions instead of going along with the crowd. Spend time on activities that are meaningful for you, regardless if they’re viewed as quirky. Let your genuine nature shine through. You’ll attract friends who appreciate your true personality.
2. Boost your confidence. Feel comfortable with yourself. Take pleasure in who you are and what you do. Be driven by your passions regardless of whether they match the current trends.
3. Develop your skills. Your quirks may be trying to tell you something. Use them to identify your natural talents. Maybe you have a flair for needle work or electronics.
4. Become more tolerant. Coming to terms with your own peculiarities can help you to be more open-minded about those around you. Show your support for a coworker who is learning to play the harpsichord or training for a hula hoop competition.
5. Enjoy free entertainment. Your quirks can provide more amusement than cable TV. Feel free to laugh at yourself. Invite your friends to join you.
6. Manage stress. Your odd habits may also offer clues about constructive ways for you to relieve the stresses of daily life. Do you find yourself turning to music or cooking when you feel anxious?
How to Embrace Your Quirky Side
1. Examine your eccentricities. Distinguish between strange habits that are harmless and those that may be creating difficulties for yourself and others. For example, binge drinking may require professional intervention. On the other hand, repairing clocks is a rewarding hobby.
2. Accommodate others. Even if your quirks are innocent in themselves, you may need to limit the exposure for others. Your spouse will thank you for whistling in the shower instead of at the dinner table.
3. Turn down the volume. Quiet time and solitude will help you get in touch with your quirky side. Find out what you like to do when no one is watching. Observe how you tackle challenges or organize a complex task.
4. Look back in time. Thinking back to your childhood can also be revealing. You may find that you have hidden interests that go beyond your professional or family life. Have you always loved cats or been fascinated by machinery?
5. Question conventional wisdom. Independent thinking triggers all kinds of breakthroughs. Your innovative approach to a project at work could create a better customer experience or reduce processing time. Your friends may be inspired by the novel way you tie a scarf or how you clean your bathroom.
6. Broaden your experiences. Having the courage to be original can lead to adventures. As you try new things, you’ll increase your knowledge about yourself and your surroundings. Your personality will grow richer.
7. Develop informed opinions. Keep in mind that some opinions are more valuable than others. Elaborate reasons for why you prefer red cabbage over green is probably unnecessary. On the other hand, be prepared with facts if you want to persuade your boss to try your unusual filing system for monthly invoices.
8. Lighten up. Most of all, relax and let go of rigid expectations. There are many ways to be an outstanding parent, friend, or neighbor. Follow your quirks to design the path that best suits your unique abilities. Quirks make you more interesting and accomplished.
Celebrate them! Independent thinking opens up more opportunities for you. Use your quirks to expand your future and share them with me.
Enrol at www.breathingheart.co.uk/programmes
Those of you ready for greater impact and results will feel it within you. You may have questions, you may doubt yourself on how to become that person, that leader, that visionary who is a true role model for the business, the family, the world and yet you have a feeling deeply rooted inside of you that trust that this programme is exactly what you have been asking for: a path, an answer to your deepest desires.
We will look at:
? PURPOSE is not a fluffy accessory that you do as a hobby, it’s your life’s work. You will gain crystal clear clarity on who you are and what you came here to do
? KNOW the old programming/energetics/ Dna you came in with/ lineage – brought in with you BAGGAGE to this life and you would like to be free of it NOW
? ABUNDANCE is available when you harness your inner power, those of your allies and apply it concisely and consistently to your business and life.
? MONEY & CREATIVITY – go hand in hand NOT EITHER/OR
This SACRED OFER is about understanding who you really are, how to step up into the Leader that you were born to be and create an epic impact/legacy for planet earth with the path of least resistance (i.e. unleash abundance, flow and prosperity from within). Check it out on www.breathingheart.co.uk/programmes
Hurry, places are limited
?We start 13 January 2021
Say YES! to yourself now, you can have it all and you are worth all of it! Secure your place now at www.breathingheart.co.uk/programmes